With Ivoire Trade Center, you choose considered architecture, a prestigious location and a building with an ambitious environmental approach. There are 150 car parking spaces in the basement that can be allocated to tenants. A further 200 external spaces are reserved for visitor parking. The site comprises 4 office towers, each with 4 floors, over a square base that incorporates a gallery.
– On the Sofitel Hôtel Ivoire site (the benchmark for business tourism in West Africa) at the heart of the chic Cocody Ambassades district, Ivoire Trade Center (ITC) is set in an exceptional environment with excellent access.
– ITC’s unique location is part of an exclusive project in Abidjan, the prestige and visibility of which will be a major benefit to tenants.
– ITC’s façade deliberately faces the Hôtel Ivoire in order to maximise the synergies between these two prestigious establishments.
– The Ivoire Trade Center also benefits from the exposure of numerous major international events held at the Abidjan’s Palais des Congrès.
A PEACEFUL WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Tenant security and safety are among our main concerns for the Ivoire Trade Center and several measures have been taken to ensure a peaceful working environment.
– A fully enclosed site with vehicle access control points
– Physical and electronic access control
– CCTV at all access points
– 24/7 security
– Fire detection and alarms across the whole building, including the office space
– External fire escape
– Security desk
– Security guards
– Automatic smoke extraction from basement car parks
DEDICATED SITE MANAGER
The site’s management service (which is accessible 24/7, day and night) enables tenants to benefit from a safe working environment and complete peace of mind. The site manager ensures the maintenance of all technical installations including the air conditioning for the office spaces.