D e v e l o p m e n t : Clapham Place
T y p e : Apartments
B e d s : 3 & 4
L o c a t i o n : Clapham, London
P r i c e : From £835,000
S i z e : 831 – 1,838 sq ft
C o m p l e t i o n : Q3/4 2021
C o m m i s s i o n : 0%
Save up to £ 15,000 on this property as a result of the UK Government removing Stamp Duty on properties under £ 500,000 until 31st March 2021
Clapham Place is a unique collection of 62 contemporary 1, 2, 3 & 4 apartments and penthouses, boasting high specification interiors and private terraces or balconies. 1 & 2 bedrooms are now sold out.
With so many stations and transport options on your doorstep. Clapham Place is perfectly located for travelling around London with ease. Be in the City in less than 15 minutes on the Northern Line, or take the Victoria Line to Oxford Circus in just 10 minutes. Whether you’re commuting to the City or filling weekends exploring London’s world-famous museums, shops and restaurants, you cold not be better connected. Clapham Place is the perfect starting point for both work and play.
More locally, Clapham Place is within easy walking distance of independent restaurants, shops, bars and cafes in Clapham Common, Clapham Old Town and Brixton Village.
1 & 2 bedroom apartments already SOLD OUT
– Video entry System
– Fully fitted kitchen
– Sonos sound system in penthouses
– CCTV to internal entrance and common areas
– Fire detection system
– High security multi-point locking entrances & external common areas
– 10 year building warranty cover
– Residents’ Gym
– Residents’ landscaped roof terrace
– Residents’ garden at ground level
1 bedroom – SOLD OUT
2 bedroom – SOLD OUT
3 bedroom – from £ 955,000
3 bedroom penthouse – SOLD OUT
4 bedroom penthouse – from £ 1,800,000
– A non-refundable booking deposit of £2,500 is payable upon reservation.
– 10% of purchase price, less booking deposit paid, payable on exchange of contracts within 14 days of reservation.
– 10% – 12 months after exchange of contracts
– 80% – balance of the purchase price will be payable upon completion
– Please provide ID card / passport copy and two utility bill copies and one bank statement copy with buyer’s name and address
For more information contact us today
Click HERE for more London properties
Click HERE to read more about UK Stamp Duty